Your privacy is important to Samskrit Promotion Foundation (hereafter referred to as SPF). SPF is committed to safeguarding your privacy. This privacy statement explains the personal information that SPF collects, and the ways in which SPF uses that information. If you are not comfortable with our approach, we request you not to use our website.
Personal information collection
SPF may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you voluntarily provide for the purpose of registering.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests, etc
- Information that you provide while expressing the comments and reviews of the books.
- Any other information that is provided and asked while making payments using the payment gateway.
How SPF uses your Personal Information
SPF may use your personal information to
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- improve our product and services
- maintain internal records of transactions
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website with your consent
- send to you products that you purchase
- provide you services that you opt for like free online training etc.,
- send you statements and invoices
- collect and receive payments from you
- send you marketing communications and/or
- send updates on your comments, requests
The details voluntarily provided to the agents like Payment Gateway while purchasing items from our stores is governed by their respective terms, conditions and privacy policies.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SPF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Security of the Data
SPF will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. SPF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Storage of the data collected
Links to External Websites
This website might contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for user convenience only and not with any endorsement of the policies and actions of those websites.
SPF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.